Laboratory Rotary Sampler Iron Slurry Analyzer
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||1 Bag/Bags|
|Delivery Time:||180 Days|
|Place of Origin:||DANDONG|
Laboratory Rotary Sampler Iron Slurry Analyzer
The demands on modern day mineral processing plants are enormous, which means Mining Slurry Sampler control and monitoring is of paramount importance. Slurry Sampler Design is a valuable tool to assist with optimisation and maximising of recoveries and grade. The accuracy of the sample is directly related to the design of the sampler. Since sampling is based on statistics, the minimising of statistical errors maximises the accuracy.
Slurry Sampler Equipment can be supplied for a variety of applications in the mineral processing industry. Some applications where Iron Slurry Detector sampling has proved invaluable include:
• Cyclone Overflow (flotation feed)
• Final Tailings
• Intermediate Base Metal Concentrates
• Final Flotation Concentrate
• Carbon-in-Leach Streams
Slurry Samplers are designed to operate continously for 24 hours per day. Process selections are based on our Inspection System and vast experience in the field of slurry sampling. It is our belief that process equipment should not be designed on the limit since mettallurgical operations are dynamic.
1) Dimension & Weight of the instrument
Net weight (Exclusive of IPC and sampler): 900kg
External dimension (L*W*H): 2200*1500*1700mm
Basic maintenance area: 3000*2500mm
2) Technical parameters
Detected parameter: iron grade
Measuring time: 1 second
Detected process technology types: raw ore, concentrate and tailing
Detected precision: typical precision 0.5 (1δ), depends on the site condition.
3) Installation requirements
Installation space: not less than 2500*1500*2000mm
Flow rate requirement: 8-10 m³/h
Grounding requirement: resistance to ground < 4Ω
Power supply requirement: 220VAC±10%，50Hz±5%，2KW
Wash water requirement: clean water with no suspended particle, 0.3MPa < Pressure < 0.5MPa
Gas requirement: clean and continuous gas, 0.4MPa < Pressure < 0.8MPa
Applications of the product in mineral processing automatic control systems
· Real-time: Displays grade value every second so that the operator can know the production condition in time, enables rapid adjustment and avoid bad influence on product quality due to lagged chemical analysis
· Adaptability: Adopts single point measurement, main measuring unit can be installed in a whole or in disassembled parts according to the site condition. It has strong site adaptability.
· Low maintenance workload: Remote or local flush on pipeline can be achieved by installing automatic flushing device, thus to significantly reduce the workload of instrument maintenance.
· Radiation safety: Adopts scintillation detector with high sensitivity and efficiency, significantly reduces the dose of radioactive source and guarantees the radiation safety performance.
Radiation dosage around the instrument is less than 2.5μSv/h.
· Durability: Non-contact measuring method is adopted to ensure the long and stable operation of the instrument.
· Friendly operating interface, easy for operation.
Dandong Dongfang Measurement & Control Technology Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1996, DFMC is a professional company that builds high-level intelligent factories and intelligent mines for metallurgy, mining, cement, coal, electric power, petro chemical, sand and gravel aggregate industries. It is also the leading enterprise in the national digital mine 863 scientific and technological research project, the leading unit of the national major scientific instrument and equipment development project, the chairman unit of the Integration of Information Technology and Industrialization of China Metallurgical Mining Association, the deputy director unit of the Committee of Intelligent Mine Association, and one of the 12 intelligent manufacturing benchmark enterprises in Liaoning Province.
DFMC possesses with several qualifications such as [Class A National Electronics System Engineering Designer", [Class A National Electronics and Intelligent Engineering Contractor" and [Class A National Confidential Information System Integrator".
DFMC is the sub-center of National Industrial Automation Engineering Research Center as well as a workstation for post-doctoral and academician. Subsidiaries of DFMC are located at Beijing, Hangzhou, Shenyang, Taiyuan and India.
DFMC has mastered the core technologies in the fields of online measuring, automatic control, application software, communication and navigation, automatic assay, intelligent mine, intelligent factory, intelligent city and application innovation. It has independently developed more than one hundred high-tech products with world advanced level. Among them, the intelligent control system for mineral processing, online elemental analyzer, online XRF grade analyzer, ultrasonic particle size monitor, intelligent vehicle dispatching system for open pit mines, unmanned trolley driving system for underground mines and intelligent mines have reached the world's leading level.
- Company Name: Dandong Dongfang Measurement & Control Technology Co., Ltd.
- Representative: baoliangqing
- Product/Service: X-Ray Fluorescent Elemental Analyzer , Particle Size Analyzer , Microwave Moisture Analyzer , Element Analyzer , Ash Analyzer , Concentration Meter
- Capital (Million US $): 60000，000RMB
- Year Established: 1996
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 1% - 10%
- No. of Production Lines: 20
- No. of R&D Staff: Above 100 People
- No. of QC Staff: 21 -30 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 136 Binjiang M. Road, Yanjiang Development Zone, Dandong, Liaoning, China
- Contact Person: Mr. Africa
- Tel: 86-0415-3862236
Premium Related Products